Saturday, December 27, 2008

working life.....

now, I'm understand how difficult to get money....betapa susuhnye mak ayah kite dulu mencari rezeki... bile tugasan datg berterusan..im try cool down myself.. jgn merungut....jgn mengeluh.. that ur job, ur choice to work as a pharmacist...so, i need sacrified my weekand to handle my patient...

i'm back to home around four p.m in this weekand... to make a decision for patient was so hard.. it is about their life.. Imagine, most of the decision which i need done is for a new born..sometime for a prematured baby. Jauhkan aku dri sebarang kesilapan. I want them get healthy quickly.. Thank u so much to cik masyitah coz guide me so much... Kadang2, sy rase sy dah wat keputusan terbaik, tapi ada juga perkara yg saya terlepas tengok... So, I cant make a decision alone, team work is very important before make any decision....