Thursday, February 5, 2009

HSR

HSR begin.. really short time to complete the research...
meaning that...i need to think twice before decide to go break..i mean a long break..
whatever la....yg penting..this weekend i must rest..back to hometown..hav a date with frenzz and family..if not my mind will not working....
very tired ma..working 2 weeks continuously... like working at kilang...
i need rest.. my mind need rest.. i need time for myself too.. so that, after this...become more active to do all the work..yeah...
but HSR really make me SICK....

may i go to K14, see u working...so that..saya pun bersemangat tuk terus bekerja hari ini....
alamak...ur hair so serabai today...wat happens????on cal eik semalam....
chayookkk..work smart guys....n dont last minute working....

huh, my tdm and cdr report x ciap lg...seme nih coz last minutes working..my fault...