Friday, July 10, 2009

celebration...

come in da morning everyone wish to me...thanx....
going back from working, my hozmate ask me to dinner out....she say she want blanje me....
seriously..i never suspect anything..ho..ho...
kite pegi makan kat rest house la...for me..anywhere ok..i dont mind...
after she park the care..im looking on that honda...macam aku kenal aje kerete ini....
first time for me eating here...
skali kaki melangkah ke dalam...i heard da sound...
singing...hepy bithday to u, hepy birthday to , hepy bday to yanie..hepy birthday to u...
tergamam aku.....tharu pun ade....
my colleougue plan birthday party for me....patut la..bile aku ajk most of them kuar, seme senyap je...ish....

birthday cake from them....

cheese cake..ee boon tau je, i lurve cheese cake

every prp comes except adrian-still at qtan...this pict few from all da prp....

hepy birthday yanie...

thanx u for da wish n for suprise celebration....
thanx miey, ee boon, suyi, alicia,azia, lee, ee xuan, leah, meifong n jesse....lurve u all