Monday, October 19, 2009

can i try to love it???

i'm rejecting my post job at bahagian pharmacy.....
at da first time, im so glad to get that job..of coz because this job at qtn..
but..it not more involved in patient care and hospital.... after had been brained wash by my care giver, i thought again...everything what i had learned, useless if i have choose this job.. n in my mind, i cant afford to work with miss wee n tn shaikh....everytime this work so demanding... reject this offer....

now, staying at hoshas..try to build up my love with my new job..sometime.. i thought, it really hard to become a senior... i hope He will guide me... n if my Mum still be with me, she will become da first for me to story about... and she always guide me for da decision... i hoped this final decision is da best choice for me...

my first oncall as FRP come this week at methadone center...TEH, HELP ME......