Sunday, January 4, 2009

31 december every year


31 december 2008 was my mum birthday… Everybody got to home except a.jas who still out station at kl… I take half day off and drove to trg that evening.. sangat la membuak prasaan sy nk blk sampai cancel that evening to sign agreement kat bank

Sampai rumah late of evening..everybody at home preparing meals..Makan besar mlm nie.. Lame x meriah cam nie… Laksa ade, mee ade, chicken grill pun ade.. yg pentg kek tuk mak pun mest la ade.. mum celebrate birthday with angah and teh. Teh birthday fall on 1st Jan and angah at 7th Jan.. dah tarih masing2 dekat..so celebrate la same2…


Wait a minute, i.m still looking for someone..guess who??? My little angel are there n still never know, I’m back. I take her from backside, she crying… sya memg x mesra ngan org yg die x knal.. when she looking on me.. she no im back n never cry again…. Ape lg, Everywhere go, ask me to dukung la….penat den….

Lets pic… but there were no my pict….monkey bone…



No pic plzzzz....






Die yg slalu mintak didukung...




kek sponser by???..ntah...sape ntah..



nurinn ngan mak



mak become 59. semoga aku diberi ruang tuk membalas segala jasanya..Insya..