Saturday, September 20, 2008

fiNally..

After 4 months waiting, the result for posting had been announced. We need report ourselves at Jabatan Kesihatan Negeri on 3rd October meaning that the third day of Aidilfitri..so sad cox x dapat beraye lame2 ngan family..hu..hu..

I had been posted to Pahang and the hospital will be told later. Thanx Allah coz kau kabulkan doa aku. My sis offer to stay with her if I got Hospital Tengku Ampuan Afzan. I more prefer to stay with my own because i don't want to trouble her that much with her family.I need survive without around two month salary. I hope my balanced in my account enough.

I'm so scared with clinical. Actually clinical is a interesting part if u can tackle the problem. But to tackle the problem, you must have enough knowledge. To get a knowledge not only by reading but also from working there..he..he.. So, i need set my mind that clinical not difficult. I can tackle this part..

Hold with this pharmacist oath...

At this time,
I vow to devote my professional life
to the service of all humankind
through the profession of pharmacy.
I will consider the welfare of humanity
and relief of human suffering my primary concerns.
I will apply my knowledge, experience, and skills
to the best of my ability
to assure optimal drug therapy outcomes
for the patients I serve.
I will keep abreast of developments
and maintain professional competency
in my profession of pharmacy.
I will maintain the highest principles of moral,
ethical and legal conduct.
I will embrace
and advocate change in the profession of pharmacy
that improves patient care.
I take these vows voluntarily
with the full realization
of the responsibility
with which I am entrusted by the public.

Hopefully we can take our responsibility as a future pharmacist for humankind.
All the best!!!