Tuesday, September 9, 2008

just old story

Hurm.. my bachelor gone to be finished… But

not da end of my study.. im still learning something from my life. More I
learn, more I lurve it. It teach me so much… da final choice not wrong.. and Im so excited to be
future pharmacist. I don’t care if during PRP, they hentam me so much coz I no I will learn somthing
from that. But i should be prepared now… in mental, physical and decision
maker. I try to change myself to give da
best.. I try and try to achieve my dream. Im believed, there is a way for me as
long as im believed for my self. And…. Da important thing, pray to Him to
please what I done… and don’t be afraid to accept myself less than perfect..

I choose Qtan for my PRP??? wHy??? Da
reason is I LURVE and MISS baby Danny so much… naughty one but make me happy..

muhammad amin daniel.....comot...

our eyes..they say look similar..yeke???

and I can back home every weekends to go shopping with my sis and mum…. Look
after my mum..of coz… if there is big hospital at paka I will be da first
person to do PRP there… like my E1 say, as near to hometown, much better for
me…

E1.. plzz got marry quickly… After finished
my study means that, beban E1 will less… Thnx E1 for support me so much. E1
promised with me to did not get marry until im finished my study and he do
that. A lot of thing he had scarified to me. From secondary school until now…
He only one whose no me well, how bad me and how good me are.. Sometime he let
me do alone to make be more matured. E1 say im ketaqaq because im always make
decision without thinking the final result… But he my admire… E1, new vios will
wait for u.. hopefully!!

LURVE???? Im give up in looking lurve… it
enough for what I feel now… Thanx for happiness, n sadness… To c u one more,
impossible. As long u can go a far away, I will try harder n harder to forget u as u wish… Allah know
better what going on. I just pray u happy with

ur choice….
Follow my heart, its true… so I let u go…. Forget everything like I don’t ever
know u and never allow my tears flow down again. It enough… I can do
it……..Insyaallah….. Yakin pada
ketentuanNya…. And redha ngan ape yg terjadi..
This word from me… don’t u ever try to say u love
someone but u can’t be sincere with them!!! Its nonsanse…heard this...

Plan after this???? Finish my study…. Hope to be better than tomorrow… create the better
future.. Insyaallah… yani u look chubby…yup, im heppy with this life..so of coz
I eat more…especially In front delicious meal prepared by hozmate.. yummy….
Life must go on. No matter what going, I will faced it… and im become more
matured, more stronger and hopefully not depend for others anymore but learn
from previous story… Lates never let calcarifer alone…. I lurve the story of
this 3 frenzz since in my primary school… Latescacarifer….. who no this story,
just tell me!!!!