Monday, June 1, 2009

the most favourite

during my childhood, no need to buy this durian.... now, no more at our dusun..... bile teringin sangat, im asking my bro to fulfill my hajat.... walaupun tak same cam durian kg kat kitorg punye dusun dulu, but fine..sedap gak....still remember, i am the first person waiting for this season... my bro will collect a few guni of durian and i will be the one to finish a lot.... my mum always remind me for not eat more coz will meke me hot... tp tak pun.... sangat sedap..cam mane sy nak berhenti makan......

tapi, when my pregnant sister, megidamkan durian nih, i will be the one to advice her for not eating a lot, because worried baby will be hot...cian kat baby...but today, we enjoy this durian together...yummy....lazat.......nak lagiiiii!!!!!!


hajat kesampaian...



sedapppnyeee.... very long time waiting for my favourite