Friday, May 29, 2009

buzynyeee kamu seme...

this one is funny story..
when everyone will go to marry, my colleague so buzy try to find out someone for me... ape kene la diorang nih..everytime when new HO come to our hospital, how buzy they all ask, yanie... ok tak...
annoying..what???? pura2 tak tau... mals nak layan...

but the klimaks of story today....
yeah, before this k.su ask....this one guy.... kecik macam awak... ok la tu ngan yanie..... who k.su???
no......no...no.....that one is my last senior prp...always come to our hospital...so shy......
i dont know what they all plan....this morning at the moment i at ward, i got call from ee boon....
ee boon: yanie come to satelit now..
me: what??? ade makan2 ye...wait...i stair down now(never suspect anyhing)

arrived at satelit... open the door.... tgamam.... what u all doing????? my face turn red.....
that so crazy........i cant explained anymore.....
he smile and go out.....you all nih..........