Wednesday, May 20, 2009

i no i cant, but still take it

lately, bundle of work to do...
i thought that my preceptor become more fierce in guiding me... n sometime make me scared to do decision.
no matter if i showed sooo stupid to her, my voice want come out something..and really hope my idea will be accepted...... smile...when my recommendation have been accepted.....

caffeine..nescafe.... i no i cant take it.. because it will make me insomnia, palpitation and also tremor...but...i am so stubborn..... still get it...just to make me alert and wake up at the middle of nite to complete my assignment... still like student..hurm.... just to remind myself, never take it often... not so good for me..... only a cup of nescafe, enough make me tremor and palpitation and this will disturb me from doing my work.... take a lot of plain water..go good for me...